E.D.D. of FLORIDA is Central Florida’s and the Southeast Region’s premier provider of Temporary, Temporary to Permanent and Permanent Staffing Services focusing on Professional and Semi-Professional Engineers, Designers, Drafters along with a wide array of talented people in many other Disciplines. Our goal is to provide you (the candidate) the very best employment opportunities with the best local, regional, and national clients offering challenging work assignments.
There is never a fee or charge to you for our services. E.D.D. of FLORIDA only earns money while you are working on an assignment with us and our clients. You work at our client’s facility on a daily basis, reporting your hours worked weekly.
Applying for a job with E.D.D. of FLORIDA is easy. Simply email or mail your current resume to us, please include information about your availability, your desired pay rate and commute travel limitations. We will get your qualifications input into our database and start matching your talents to our client’s job specifications.
As an E.D.D of FLORIDA EMPLOYEE you:
- Will receive a annual W-2 statement,
- You are protected by our Worker’s Compensation Insurance,
- You will receive Holiday Pay after 180 Days on any contract assignment (except for Municipal, State, or Federal contracts),
- You will receive 1 Weeks Annual Vacation Pay on any contract assignment (except for Municipal, State, or Federal contracts),
- E.D.D. of FLORIDA will make the employer’s matching contributions to:
- OASDI (Social Security)
- E.D.D. of FLORIDA will contribution on behalf of employees to:
- Florida State Unemployment Insurance
- Federal Unemployment Insurance
All employment positions are for either a specific project or time period, or for the duration. For the duration means the assignment continues indefinitely, as long as there is work and as long as the employee can perform the duties.
Once an employee has been on an assignment for Six (6) months or more the client is then free to convert the employee to their payroll and benefits program. Although, our employee is not required to accept this conversion offer, he or she may feel that acceptance is in their long-term best interest.
For Permanent Placements, E.D.D. of FLORIDA works with its clients on a contingency fee basis, which is paid to E.D.D. of FLORIDA by the client. THERE IS NEVER A FEE TO THE CANDIDATE.
Our standards are high. Our Recruitment Staff is the industry’s best.
For more information, please contact us either via email;
email@example.com or call us at 407-774-7776
We look forward to serving you.